The Effect of Kratom Flour Export Service Quality on Customer Satisfaction at CV. Khatulistiwa Express Pontianak

Main Article Content

Helman Fachri


This study aims to determine the effect of Kratom flour export service quality on customer satisfaction at CV. Equator Express in Pontianak. The population in the study were all customers who used the services of CV Khatulistiwa Ekpress Pontianak to send kratom flour to various countries in Europe and America with a total population of 58 entrepreneurs, both individuals and small industries, who were the sample in the study, or saturated sampling technique. The data analysis technique used is simple linear analysis, correlation coefficient (R), coefficient of determination (R2), and model feasibility test (F test). The results show a simple linear regression equation: Y = 2,360 + 0.117 X. The results of the correlation coefficient show an R value of 0.583, which means that the relationship between service quality variables and customer satisfaction variables is moderate. The results of the coefficient of determination show that the value of R square (R2) is 0.576, meaning that the effect of service quality on customer satisfaction is 57.6% and the remaining 42.4% is influenced by other variables not examined in this study. The results of the model feasibility test (F test) obtained an Fcount value of 7,330 > from Ftable 4.01 or a sig value of 0.000 <0.05. Thus, H0 is rejected and Ha is accepted, meaning that a simple linear regression model can be used to predict the effect of service quality on customer satisfaction at CV Khatulistiwa Express.

Article Details



Abbott, J. (2003). Does employee satisfaction matter? A study to determine whether low employee morale affects customer satisfaction and profits in the business‐to‐business sector. Journal of Communication management.

Aini, S. (2013). Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan (Studi pada tamu Hotel Ollino Garden Malang) (Doctoral dissertation, Brawijaya University).

Aryani, D., & Rosinta, F. (2010). The Effect of Service Quality on Customer Satisfaction in Forming Customer Loyalty. Journal of Administrative and Organizational Sciences, 17(2), 114-126.

Erevelles, S., Srinivasan, S., & Rangel, S. (2003). Consumer satisfaction for internet service providers: an analysis of underlying processes. Information Technology and Management, 4(1), 69-89.

Hong, S., Thong, J. Y., & Tam, K. Y. (2006). Understanding continued information technology usage behavior: A comparison of three models in the context of mobile internet. Decision support systems, 42(3), 1819-1834.

Huang, P. L., Lee, B. C., & Chen, C. C. (2019). The influence of service quality on customer satisfaction and loyalty in B2B technology service industry. Total Quality Management & Business Excellence, 30(13-14), 1449-1465.

Istianto, J. H. & Tyra, Maria. Josephine. (2011). Analisis Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan Rmah Makan Ketty Resto. Jurnal Ekonomi dan Informasi Akuntansi ,1(3). 275-293.

Shokouhyar, S., Shokoohyar, S., & Safari, S. (2020). Research on the influence of after-sales service quality factors on customer satisfaction. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 56, 102139.

Venkatesh, V., Thong, J. Y., & Xu, X. (2012). Consumer acceptance and use of information technology: extending the unified theory of acceptance and use of technology. MIS quarterly, 157-178.