Instruction for Author
Journal Educational Verkenning considers all manuscripts on the strict conditions that
- The manuscript has been submitted only to Journal Educational Verkenning; it is not under consideration or peer review or accepted for publication or in press or published elsewhere.
- The manuscript contains nothing that is abusive, defamatory, libellous, obscene, fraudulent, or illegal.
*Type-written manuscripts prepared using MS Word should be submitted by online submission system
*(Article should be submitted through any one of the mode-email or online submission system).
Manuscripts will be subjected to a peer-review process to determine their suitability for publication provided they fulfill the requirements of the journal as laid out in the instructions to authors. After the review, manuscripts will be returned for revision along with the reviewer’s and/or editor’s comments. Prepare the manuscript in Calibri Light font using a font size of 12. There shall not be any decorative borders anywhere in the text including the title page.
All the tables and figures should be in the text at suitable place.
Submission of a manuscript to Journal Educational Verkenning for publication implies that the same work has not been either published or under consideration for publication in another Journal. Authors, in their cover note to the Editor, have to clearly mention the field/stream of review article.
Should be about 18 pages long, contain up-to-date information, comprehensively cover relevant literature, and preferably be written by scientists who have in-depth knowledge on the topic. All format requirements are the same as those applicable to full papers. Review articles need not be divided into sections such as Materials and Methods and Results and Discussion, but should definitely have an Abstract and Introduction, if necessary.
Manuscript should be divided into Title page, Abstract, Main text, Acknowledgement (optional), References.
Title page- In separate lines, the title page should contain the title of the manuscript, the name(s) and affiliation(s) of the author(s), and the mailing address, telephone, and fax numbers, and e-mail address of the corresponding author. The title must be specific, concise, and informative.
Instructions for Submitting and Preparing Articles
- The manuscript should only be written in English. Manuscripts sent in other languages will not be accepted. English text verification before the submission is strongly suggested for non-native English authors.
- The Editor accepts solely papers submitted via the electronic Editorial System. The paper registration proceeds according to the System guidelines. The management of the editorial stages and contacting the author to take place via the Editorial System exclusively. The author’s e-mail address is used to confirm the reception of the paper by the Editor and to provide information about the editorial process stages.
- The papers have to be anonymous for the reviewers; therefore, all information identifying the authors of the article within the text, references, footnotes, and bibliography should be removed.
- Together with the abstract, figures, and tables, an empirical article should not exceed 20 A4 pages (1800 characters including spaces per page), and a review article – 30 pages.
- The paper should be prepared in the Microsoft Word text editor and respect the following standards:
- font: Calibri Light, 12 points;
- line spacing: 1,5;
- text alignment: justified;
- title alignment: centered.
- References: Follow APA Style